Monday, April 21, 2014

Tomato Soup and Microwave cake


I'm not super-original lately, I'm tired of trying out new recipes and often reach for my favourites.
Here we've got a Mediterranean tomato soup which I made because we had too many tomatoes and some leftover bread, which are both key ingredients for this recipe.
My dessert was a microwave cake. I tried this one for the first time because we just bought the microwave a couple of months ago. For this you mix some basic ingredients in a pot and put it in the microwave for two or three minutes. Mine has not turned out perfectly, it was a bit soft on the outside and hard on the inside, I'll see if I try this again.
My midmorning snack was delicious, though - I had toast rolls with a filling of (very finely chopped) fried pumpkin with pumpkin seeds and garlic. Yummy! I brought some radishes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment