Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Salad with Asian Noodles and Toast Rolls

This was really nice. I had a salad with radish, bell pepper, champignons and Asian glass noodles plus a small side dish of cauliflower. The cauliflower recipe was from a book about Spanish tapas - I'm still looking for nice Spanish recipes, and this was really good.
The little snack box contained a collection of cherry tomatoes (a woman in the supermarket had asked me if those were plums) and toast rolls with homemade lemon pesto. Sometimes everything comes together nicely - just a couple of days ago I had read that it is easier to make these rolls when you put the toast in the microwave first, and then I found a packet of toast cut lengthwise specially for rolling. Of course after all this I had to try it and the rolls turned out really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment